Shipping Method & Policy
Myhalalmeat.com ships via FedEx. You may choose between Priority Overnight (delivery the next business day before noon), Second-Day or Ground shipping options.
- You will be notified via email when your order is shipped for the
expected arrival date and time. It is customers’ responsibility to receive
the shipment when it is attempted for delivery.
- Myhalalmeat.com uses insulated shipping boxes and ice packs to ensure freshness at delivery.
- Orders placed will be shipped the next day depending on the products and carriers availability. By no means, we guarantee the delivery time. There are so many reasons that might delay the shipping. Under any circumstances we try our best to ship the orders as fast as possible.
- Please note that the orders placed after 7:30 am on Wednesday will be shipped on following Monday due to the fact that FedEx is not delivering on weekends.
- FedEx may not guarantee priority overnight shipping if you live in a very remote area. Please check with FedEx for exact transmit times for your zip code.
- We can only deliver to the physical addresses, not to the P.O Boxes, A.P.O. and F.P.O addresses.